Sprinkler System Design
Easily build a code-compliant sprinkler system. Work in full 3D using the new SprinkCAD 3D, or generate 3D models from SprinkCAD Classic. Both versions support hydraulics and stocklisting and also include SprinkCODE Connect. SprinkCAD 3D is currently available in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Contact SprinkCAD with any questions regarding future availability.
Export files for both NavisWorks and Revit
Operating system support
- Windows 10 Professional (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 Professional (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 Professional (32- and 64-bit)
Requires AutoCAD or BriscsCAD
CAD environment support
- AutoCAD R20 (2015 and 2016), 32- and 64-bit (including AutoCAD MEP)
- AutoCAD R19 (2013, and 2014), 32- and 64-bit (including AutoCAD MEP)
- AutoCAD R18 (2010, 2011, and 2012), 32- and 64-bit (including AutoCAD MEP)*
- BricsCAD V15 and V16 Professional or Platinum, 32- and 64-bit
- SprinkCAD BIMport utility is supported on Revit MEP 2014, 2015, and 2016
SprinkCAD 3D license includes access to SprinkCODE Connect, SprinkSLIC, and SprinkCALC; licenses for SprinkFDT are sold separately..
*Applies to SprinkCAD Classic only